Are you under the age of 40, looking to take the next step in taking a leadership role in Easley or Powdersville? Our Young Professionals Easley and Powdersville program will help you connect with businesses, organizations, and help further your leadership in our community. Whether you are wanting to become more active in the business community, give back and get involved in a local non-prot, serve on a board of directors or focus on your future, this program has what you are seeking. We welcome you to be a part of helping to guide the future of Easley and Powdersville by participating in our Young Professionals program.
About YP | E3
Our Young Professional Academy is designed to EDUCATE and EMPOWER our local young professionals so they can EMERGE as our future leaders. The 5-month program consists of five half-day sessions. Regional and local speakers/leaders will share expertise and personal experience on topics such as:
- Networking...the art of introducing yourself, working a room, and building relationships
- Communicating and working with different personality & management styles
- Understanding the mechanics of state government...how does the General Assembly really work and
why are current issues
- Influencing the lives of tomorrow's leaders today
- Addressing community needs with a hands-on approach
- Utilizing boards and committees to prepare for future roles in elected position
The YP-E³ Academy is a unique opportunity to learn about yourself and others, as well the many avenues for leadership engagement. In addition, it creates a path to connect with other local young professionals and expand your network with the chance to attend YP events on the regional and state levels.